Eco Hacker Farm Monthly Meeting

Date 9th April 2020 20:30 - 21:30 Meeting place: Mumble

Abbreviation used in this document: EHF, PMS

Franz, Aimee, Robert

  • Check-in
    • Franz is in annoying mood… Aimee is good, Robert is also a little annoyed
  • is there a post covid19 vision?
    • forked from the last meeting - promotion of coliving projects / hackbases with other projects that don't offer residential possibilities for retreats etc. - what capacity do we have for working on this at the moment?
      • Aimee would work on this marketing material that can be used when the restriction is over, also interesting to collect now a contact list of potential partners or other projects that would be interested in this. I don't know when I will have time for this.
  • [Aboutfreedom] Tasks for 37c3 - do we want to take any on?
    • Firstly we doubt that the congress will go ahead at this point, Aimee is not sure if she wants to go, the last congress was stressful and felt like burnout after the camp. Robert would also skip it this year. Franz thinks we are likely to get infected if we haven't by then. So we skip it this year.
  • Status of ongoing projects
    • YCSC - Aimee
      • 2 kids confirmed + 1 maybe - will have to be cancelled this year, Aimee will discuss it in the whatsapp group
    • Outreach - new contacts
      • Global regeneration colab
      • Permaculture Colab - digital circle
      • Deep adaptation forum
      • - do we want to have a profile there? Aimee will set it up
    • Blue print project - Franz - item picked up from last meeting
      • no updates yet
  • TODO's from last meeting
    • change to new logo on all the sites we have - Franz - not done yet
    • set up new verein for EHF - Aimee - not started yet
    • set up a mailing list for good remote jobs - Franz - will be doing it in this week
  • Items arising? - nothing to add
  • Checkout
  • team_meetings/9th_april.txt
  • Last modified: 2020/05/09 13:40
  • by aimeejulia